In 2010, my novel All the Earth is Mine was published as an E-book by a US firm, Smashwords. After a while, having received not a single cent of revenue from this firm, I told them that I wished to abandon my ties with them... and that's what ensued (as far as I know).
Today, I’m surprised to discover that an online dealer is still offering my E-book for sale [access].
Since I’ve never had any contacts whatsoever with this dealer, I asked them to explain what’s happening.
Meanwhile, if anyone wants to receive a free copy of my novel in ePub format (to be read on an iPad, for example), just let me know.
Today, I’m surprised to discover that an online dealer is still offering my E-book for sale [access].
Meanwhile, if anyone wants to receive a free copy of my novel in ePub format (to be read on an iPad, for example), just let me know.

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق